
Probably one of the best things about my daily life is that there’s a Trader Joe’s within walking distance of my magazine’s office. I frequent this TJ's so much that the cashiers know me. It’s so easy to pickup stuff for dinner during my lunch break.
Yesterday, I picked up some “barbeque-ready” salmon filets, some garlic mash potatoes and fixings for a salad.
I squeezed some fresh lemon on the fish, then seasoned it with garlic salt and pepper. Living up to the slogan on his apron, Joe really was the “King of the Grill” last night. The salmon was cooked to perfection – so tender and moist. He says the key is low heat and patience.
The Kicker: right before we took the fish off the grill we topped it with the following mixture:
- Goat cheese, softened
- Pesto
- Sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- Pine nuts, toasted
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Delish Fish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Goat cheese salmon is the best.
Post a Comment