
We weren’t sure what to have for dinner last night, so on my way home from work I stopped at the market—still not sure what to get. As I scaled the aisles, one by one, I remembered a grilled chicken recipe my mom had e-mailed me that day. I didn’t have it with me so I did my best to remember what it was all about, here’s what I ended up with:
Joe sprinkled the over-sized chicken breasts with some Hitching Post Magic Dust (a tasty combination of garlic, salt, pepper and other spices) and threw ‘em on the grill. While the meat was cooking, I tossed some crumbled gorgonzola, toasted walnuts, fresh lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil together with baby spinach.
When the chicks were done, I plated them atop a bed of spinach. I then placed thickly-cut slices of fresh mozzarella and tomato on the chicken and sprinkled lemon-marinated avocado chunks over the entire dish.
Yahtzee!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Now That’s Some Good Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This looks like an even tastier treat.
Post a Comment