Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grilled Almond Encrusted Salmon

My “twin” Lisa recently asked me to come up with a new salmon recipe, since she’s already tried all of the others I’ve posted here. So, this one’s for you, Leese—let me know how it turns out! ;)
  • Start with two high-quality pieces of fresh, wild Alaskan salmon
  • Lightly brush the fish with extra virgin olive oil
  • Add salt and pepper, liberally
  • Run ½ C. of toasted almonds through the food processor (to make small pieces)
  • Dredge fish through almonds
  • Grill the salmon on the barbeque, on a low heat for about 10 minutes.

Deeeelish!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Lisa, but this sounds delicious to me

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEE im so honored/excited to be mentioned! I am always always looking for delicious salmon creations so I will have to try this one ASAP!

Estefanita said...

This looks incredible!